A special tour that gives more space to the natural environments surrounding the farm. You will be taken on a walk through the fields and vineyards and linger in the shade of a large oak tree for a cool Aperitivo.
The tour continues through the vinsantaia, historical cellar, collection of agricultural tools. This followed by tasting of 8 organic wines among the production of the company accompanied by gastronomic specialties of Tuscan cuisine: cold cuts and cheeses from local farms, products of the own garden and orchard.
- Aperitivo in the fields
Floral walk through vineyards and fields
- Extended guided tour
- Tasting in a furnished outdoor area
- Tasting of 8 organic wines from the production
- Tasting of extra virgin olive oil Toscano "IL CANTO" and bakery products
- Products from the farm garden + seasonal fruit
- Selection of high-quality cold cuts and aged Pecorino cheeses
- IGT Sangiovese "ARTURO" with tailor-made artisanal chocolate pralines
- Vin Santo "CURATO" and Cantucci Toscani
- Duration: about 4 hours
Children under the age of 9 = free entry (add to the order notes)
Between 10 and 17 years old = 55euro (add to notes and pay on site)